Regarding Sharing and Updating Shared Folders on Skydrive (Programmatically)

sidsgr88

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey,
I have a query regarding accessing Skydrive folders programmatically through the Live SDK on Windows Phone.
So the scenario I have at hand is that a Windows phone app that I have built creates folders(and files) on your Skydrive. Now I want the following functionality which I haven?t been able to do so till now:
1. Is it possible that I can programmatically share my folder and files with View(and/or edit) permissions to my friends(as I know their user ID).
2. If I am able to share such a folder can I access the content after logging in(with my live ID) from my phone. By accessing I mean download or stream content.
3. If in step 1, a person to whom the file is shared is provided edit permissions how can I programmatically edit such a file.(The current problem I am facing in this step is that to update a shared folder the live sdk requests a wl.contacts_skydrive_update scope, but while logging in I am notified that no such scope exists).

Would grateful if anyone could help.

Regards,
Siddharth

This is the Error message I get when I try to get a shared_edit_link(as mentioned in step 3):
"request_token_unauthorized: Microsoft.Live.LiveConnectException: The provided access token does not have access to this resource. An access token with one of the following scopes is required: 'wl.contacts_skydrive_update'."
Although the user does have edit permissions. Note: Such a scope doesn't exist.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs