SkyDrive Storage Options?

LikeAChameleon

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I posted a thread because I'm a little confused about my storage on SkyDrive. I got a WP7 phone in November 2011 and made a Microsoft account at that point.

I remember at the time Microsoft was promoting the fact that they offered 25 GB storage and was under the impression that was what I had as well. I never checked at that point to confirm. I checked the other day and was surprised to find I had only 7 GB available.

Can anyone advise me on what to check/who to talk to in order to clear this up? Thanks!

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I posted a thread because I'm a little confused about my storage on SkyDrive. I got a WP7 phone in November 2011 and made a Microsoft account at that point.

I remember at the time Microsoft was promoting the fact that they offered 25 GB storage and was under the impression that was what I had as well. I never checked at that point to confirm. I checked the other day and was surprised to find I had only 7 GB available.

Can anyone advise me on what to check/who to talk to in order to clear this up? Thanks!
If you never used your SkyDrive storage until very recently, you got downgraded to just those 7GB. People like me, who used the service for a long time, got to keep the original 25GB.

Microsoft did those changes a month or so ago.

Erickson187

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
If you never used your SkyDrive storage until very recently, you got downgraded to just those 7GB. People like me, who used the service for a long time, got to keep the original 25GB.

Microsoft did those changes a month or so ago.

I also just noticed before switching from a WP7 to WP8 that I only have 7 GB however I got the Trophy back in June of 2011 and I had used the Skydrive a number of times in 2011. After searching online I see that they made a change to the policy back in April of 2012, so not sure who I need to speak with to try and get my 25 GB back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs