Skydrive W8 HELP please ;)? lol.

Sina Falaki

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

Is there a way to make skydrive automatically save any document that I have with Office? I dont like having to always change where the file needs to go. I just want my entire desktop be be in a cloud if that is possible? Thanks.

nbktonic

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just download the Skydrive app on Win8 platform. This creates a folder as well. Save your Office document or whatever you want to save in that particular folder. After, any changes you make to the file wi be saved under this Skydrive folder, which automatically keeps syncing to the cloud!

nbktonic

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks man! Is there anyway to sync my entire desktop to my skydrive and just have everything I download save to it?

Skydrive folder is the only folder that syncs to the cloud. So you can upgrade to premium account on skydrive and copy/paste everything in that folder...should do the trick. Not literally the operating OS ofcourse!

pdch

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks man! Is there anyway to sync my entire desktop to my skydrive and just have everything I download save to it?

Also, when you install the skydrive app, you can have it allow for fetching of any file off of the system it is installed on or specific files/folders (like desktop).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2