Jan 3, 2013
Visit site

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Elop.jpg

Did this work?
*edit*

Yes. the only way to properly link just the image file and not reference the SkyDrive folder with the file is to select View Original > Properties > *select image path*
Then you have to remove any and all garbage that's placed after the image extentions (ie .jpg, .png, .gif)

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Its not in the sharing part... go to skydrive, click on a pic, in the options on the top you will see "download" "sharing" "EMBED" "manage" etc etc. you click on it and you will get the code.
or right click on a pic and you will see the same stuff, and you will find embed there.

and thats all :) there is the embed part. you get the link for the pic, and then you can see if that method Works for what you want to do.

Edit: I see you got it working :) maybe skydrive will fix that and make it simple, they are making alot of improvements lately anyway. but this seems like a low priority thing so it can wait since not many people would actually use it. I was going to suggest the view original thing, since i remember i used it in a Vampirefreaks profile sometime ago, to display some images

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I would like my SkyDrive to replace my numerous photo hosting sites. I'm just looking to consolidate my efforts. I want Flickr for my photography and SkyDrive for my goof-off-check-this-out hosting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb