My friend cannot access Sky Drive files from her phone app (on Nokia Lumia 920) OR through SkyDrive.com on the phone, but can see them on her PC and her Surface RT. I have the same Nokia Lumia 920 phone and I can access my Sky Drive files from the phone app.

I did some searching and it seems others have had the same issues. The recommendation seems to be to uninstall the app and reinstall. I've done that 3 times, but it still has the same problem. And it's odd that it happens through IE on the phone, too. The error message is that the file can't be accessed because it may have been deleted or there are not the proper permissions.

Any thoughts? Help?
    12-08-2013 10:41 AM
    Moved to SkyDrive forum.
    Wendy Haylett likes this.
    12-08-2013 07:57 PM
    My friend cannot access Sky Drive files from her phone app (on Nokia Lumia 920) OR through SkyDrive.com on the phone, but can see them on her PC and her Surface RT. I have the same Nokia Lumia 920 phone and I can access my Sky Drive files from the phone app.

I did some searching and it seems others have had the same issues. The recommendation seems to be to uninstall the app and reinstall. I've done that 3 times, but it still has the same problem. And it's odd that it happens through IE on the phone, too. The error message is that the file can't be accessed because it may have been deleted or there are not the proper permissions.

Any thoughts? Help?
    maybe during the set up process she could of used a different email?
    Wendy Haylett likes this.
    12-09-2013 06:42 PM