Weird Sky Drive issue

Wendy Haylett

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
My friend cannot access Sky Drive files from her phone app (on Nokia Lumia 920) OR through SkyDrive.com on the phone, but can see them on her PC and her Surface RT. I have the same Nokia Lumia 920 phone and I can access my Sky Drive files from the phone app.

I did some searching and it seems others have had the same issues. The recommendation seems to be to uninstall the app and reinstall. I've done that 3 times, but it still has the same problem. And it's odd that it happens through IE on the phone, too. The error message is that the file can't be accessed because it may have been deleted or there are not the proper permissions.

Any thoughts? Help? :unhappy:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
My friend cannot access Sky Drive files from her phone app (on Nokia Lumia 920) OR through SkyDrive.com on the phone, but can see them on her PC and her Surface RT. I have the same Nokia Lumia 920 phone and I can access my Sky Drive files from the phone app.

I did some searching and it seems others have had the same issues. The recommendation seems to be to uninstall the app and reinstall. I've done that 3 times, but it still has the same problem. And it's odd that it happens through IE on the phone, too. The error message is that the file can't be accessed because it may have been deleted or there are not the proper permissions.

Any thoughts? Help? :unhappy:

maybe during the set up process she could of used a different email?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa