I still didn't get my SkyDrive free 20GB email.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I got my email before I read about it anywhere. My wife has had a Windows Phone since WP7, nearly as long as I have. She still has not received the email either. Odd how it appears so random.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I have the grandfathered 25gb account and got the 20gb offer. I haven't redeemed it yet, but probably will. However, I have a hard time seeing the purpose of this, except to get more people to sign up for more storage in one year. I mean, are you going to store stuff for one year, then take it off when free storage expires?

It's a good way to test drive it to see if you are the type of person that would find this useful enough to pay for.

Try it out for a year and see if it's worth it to keep.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I too did not get the email for some reason, but if anyone would like to trade their code, I have a download of The Maw, Aqua, or Ms. Splosion Man for XBox 360. You can choose whichever two you want. These are from the One Hot Holiday Promotion.

Pontifex

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I also got the email on a Live.com account but I'm not gonna redeem it because I don't want to take space that I'm not gonna use

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I sent a message to SkyDrive and WindowsPhone twitter accounts, but I think they're off today.
As far as I'm aware the Twitter teams don't really take days off all that often. At least the Tweet Fleet never did while I was around. I could usually pop over and see the Windows Phone/Zune/Xbox folks busy typing away.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I wonder what the hold up is. Did the person in charge just leave for Christmas vacation before they were finished?

Fran_FLV

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
I have owned 3 WPs (my current phone also is a WP) and... Nothing at all. My wife owns one of my old WP and she got the mail. I'm afraid I won't get it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3