I still didn't get my SkyDrive free 20GB email.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one who hasn't gotten the email that was sent out yesterday? I checked all my folders and nothing, and im the only one with a Windows Phone in my family.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Try again? Lol, what is that supposed to mean?

And I wonder, how do they know which email I signed up my WP with? I at one point signed in to my WP with my father's email, since his address covered all the Xbox services. I wonder if they still have his email on file as a "registered WP user" because of that. However, I have since hard reset and logged into my email address, so I have no idea where said email is.

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I've been with WP from day one with the Samsung Focus. Then the HTC Titan then the Lumia 920. I just ordered a 1520. I haven't gotten it either. But I personally don't care because I'm grandfathered with the original 25GB and this extra 20GB is only for a year.

Agent-P

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I haven't gotten mine yet either and I've also been with WP since day one. But like MaulerX, I'm grandfathered into the 25gb so I'm okay waiting a bit.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Even I didn't got mine until I figured it out myself. If you have account at live.com,hotmail.com then you are out of luck,you won't get any of the email. My dad have a lumia 520 with a outlook.com account and I use a live.com. He got the email ( he does not need those extra 20gb so I redeem that code in my skydrive haha and I got it for a year , making a total of 27gb ).

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I didn't get one either. This is what I get for unsubscribing from the Newsletter awhile back. Oops. I just went on Windowsphone.com and logged in and subscribed again. We'll see if it comes now or if it's too late. I pay the $10/year anyway and it's up for renewal next week so it would have been nice to have.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
If someone forwards the email will work for the other users??

Silly thing to say right sorry about that..

Yes if the person haven't used that code or clicked on the link embedded in the email. The email I forwarded was from my dad's account. The expiry date of the code was 31st jan 2014.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Shishir Mukherjee

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Well okay i thought they might gain access via the link that's provided in email rest they can sign up through their own outlook email. I might have fwd it to some who didn't get it. Well dame :( sorry guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett