I still didn't get my SkyDrive free 20GB email.

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Even I didn't got mine until I figured it out myself. If you have account at live.com,hotmail.com then you are out of luck,you won't get any of the email. My dad have a lumia 520 with a outlook.com account and I use a live.com. He got the email ( he does not need those extra 20gb so I redeem that code in my skydrive haha and I got it for a year , making a total of 27gb ).

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Not true. I have a Live.com address and got the email.

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn't get the email either. But then again, I am grandfathered into the 25Gb account, about 18Gb of which I am using. No need for another 20Gb, especially if those 20Gb are only limited for a year.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Tom Snyder

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I hope maybe they have not sent everyone the email yet. Don't know the requirements, does anyone know exactly what they are beside a Windows Phone?

wonderingwhat

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Guys, I had got the email but couldn't redeem it initially. It was taking me to login screen. And after I logged in, it never showed my updated storage. So, I made sure to click on 'keep me logged in' checkbox. After that, I went back to my email and clicked on the link. This time it asked me to redeem my code.

So, for all those who have got the email and cant redeem the code, please try it this way.

krodha

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone with a grandfathered 25GB account get this email? I'm wondering if that's why I didn't get it. I have a second account where I got the email offer, but it just had the regular 7GB amount.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Anyone with a grandfathered 25GB account get this email? I'm wondering if that's why I didn't get it. I have a second account where I got the email offer, but it just had the regular 7GB amount.

I am a grandfathered 25GB and even pay for some storage... I didn't get it.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Even I didn't got mine until I figured it out myself. If you have account at live.com,hotmail.com then you are out of luck,you won't get any of the email. My dad have a lumia 520 with a outlook.com account and I use a live.com. He got the email ( he does not need those extra 20gb so I redeem that code in my skydrive haha and I got it for a year , making a total of 27gb ).
Not true. I did receive the email on my hotmail account. I did not receive it on my other, outlook, account.

Yes. I have 25GB from way back, 20 GB for my O365 subscription, and now 20 GB for this promo.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
See, I don't have a Microsoft domain email; rather, I have a Verizon email domain that I set up as a hotmail. That maybe has something to do with it?

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
I have the grandfathered 25gb account and got the 20gb offer. I haven't redeemed it yet, but probably will. However, I have a hard time seeing the purpose of this, except to get more people to sign up for more storage in one year. I mean, are you going to store stuff for one year, then take it off when free storage expires?

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
What ever email account you currently access the free 7GB SkyDrive account
is the only place* you'll (hopefully) see the email sent to.

* this answer is as logical as any answer provided so far :smile:

I'd sell my code for a price since I've only used .5GB from the 7GB they gave me. (jk) :wink:

GAVE my code away....

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs