Onedrive missing Co-owner Folder

Ivanr53

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
With the pre-launch amble the promise of an new "Co-Owner" folder was announced, well with my Onedrive this Co-owner folder is missing. Wonder if anyone else has experienced this.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried the co-owner feature yet, but I'll be watching this as I do have a couple folders shared with my wife, and if I ever think about it I will set it up as co-owned.

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
The co-owner feature is currently absent. However, you can now share files with individual people via email and manage their permissions individually. Files they accept will appear under the "Shared" section in Onedrive Online. But the ability to sync and co-own files is currently absent

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
There is NO such thing as a "Co-Owner" folder in OneDrive Look here: OneDrive and missing "Co - Owner" folder - Microsoft Community
The author of the original story is talking "Smoke and Mirrors" or smoked the wrong pipe.
Not necessarily. The answer link didn't outright claim the feature isn't coming, only that what has been said are speculative and if such a feature is made available it will be posted on the onedrive blog. It's possible this is coming, just at a later date. The speculation was that it'd be announced alongside OneDrive, but it wasn't for certain

E Lizzle

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I was under the impression the feature was rolling out with the next big update, when SkyDrive changed to OneDrive on the Win side... not sure why I thought that, though.

-E

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon