WP photo upload to OneDrive no longer working?

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else notice that automatic photo uploads from their Windows Phone to OneDrive is no longer working?

I just snapped about half a dozen photos and watched them upload in the Photos hub. Then I hopped over Photos on my Surface to retrieve the best of the lot and do some editing. Those brand new photos are nowhere to be found. Tried the SkyDrive app and forced a sync. Still not there.

For now I had to go back to my phone, and manually share to SkyDrive the ones I want.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Do you have it set on Best Quality but aren't on WiFi?
wp_ss_20140301_0002.png

ichigomaybridge

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. It seems to have started since the change to OneDrive from SkyDrive. Very annoying.

Thanks for reminding me that I can do a manual sync for each picture though!

Airanp

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I am curious about auto upload and why it wants to upload every meme or sketchy pic from texts or tumblr I save to my phone. I only want to backup my camera roll and not my saved pics, etc. Any ideas besides manually uploading?

Airanp

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Ha, nevermind. I guess the black update changed that. It seems to now only auto backup my camera roll. I had it off for a long time because it drove me nuts.

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. It seems to have started since the change to OneDrive from SkyDrive. Very annoying.

Thanks for reminding me that I can do a manual sync for each picture though!

Photos seem to be uploading again. All my AWOL photos seem to be limited to just after the switch from SkyDrive to OneDrive.

TB1701

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
That does not seem to matter, even when I am connected to a WiFi there is no automatic upload even though I have it enabled. The other item that has come up with OneDrive is that I cannot no longer backup my phone to the OneDrive cloud either. If I have missed a setting please tell me. I have no where to back up my phone, or the basic internal phone memory.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett