OneDrive website - video quality setting vanished

Psyk00

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I can't select the playback quality when viewing videos (Xbox One Game DVR clips) via OneDrive's website. They all seem to play on the lowest setting and look awful. Earlier I could click the gear icon an adjust the resolution. Since couple of days this option vanished from the player and I'm stuck on low-res monstrosities or forced to wait for video to buffer in order to actually see sth more than a messy blur. BTW the video playback on the OneDrive's www is terrible - smooth streaming of 720p file on 10MB/s connection is beyond its reach. YouTube gives 1080p without any problems.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't know, but it has. My video quality horrible. They upload somewhere around 300x200 in dimension. And it downloads that same terrible video. Sharing yields the same terrible result. OneDrive is useless to me if I cannot at least download at the same quality that I uploaded from my Nokia Icon, currently set at 720p @ 30 fps. I have one account, and nowhere in the setting does it allow any changes to video upload or download quality.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes