Help with skydrive--issues involving multiple accounts

Kaimonst3r

May 7, 2014
Visit site
So I just need help on accessing the files that I upload to onedrive from my phone. I am not sure how to find them once I uploaded them because I'm pretty sure it is not linked to my current onedrive account that I look at when I check it on the computer. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to possibly link the accounts or to find out what my account information is for my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
So I just need help on accessing the files that I upload to onedrive from my phone. I am not sure how to find them once I uploaded them because I'm pretty sure it is not linked to my current onedrive account that I look at when I check it on the computer. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to possibly link the accounts or to find out what my account information is for my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is no way to link two Microsoft Accounts, not yet at least...it is something we are hoping for in the community but have not gotten it yet.

As for how to view what MS Acct you are using on your phone, go Settings -> Email+accounts -> and it should be the top option. it will list your alias just under the 1st Microsoft logo.

I'd guess you are still on WP8.0...but some information to keep in your back pocket if you don't like the alias you are using...you can use it when WP8.1 is generally released.

How to swap your primary account with a new alias on Windows Phone 8.1 | Windows Phone Central

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6