OK, maybe I'm missing the obvious here, but I can't find a way to either attach a document to an email from OneDrive nor is there any way to download it to my phone and then attach it.

I don't want to send a link to the shared location, I want to attach directly in my mail app.

Can this be done?

(If not, WTF is MS thinking in not providing full integration?)
    05-20-2014 02:15 AM
    Open Office and use share button.
    skiahh likes this.
    05-20-2014 03:35 AM
    email needs a serious update, it's pretty ridiculous, you can't attach documents and any photos you attach get automatically compressed to small file versions, so it's impossible to send anyone a full size version of a photo.
    dgr_874 likes this.
    05-20-2014 09:04 AM
    email needs a serious update, it's pretty ridiculous, you can't attach documents and any photos you attach get automatically compressed to small file versions, so it's impossible to send anyone a full size version of a photo.
    Really? I was living in an illusion that photos send out just fine. :/ That's sad I use email to mail pictures to people sometimes instead of what's app because it degrades the quality.
    05-21-2014 11:00 PM
    Really? I was living in an illusion that photos send out just fine. :/ That's sad I use email to mail pictures to people sometimes instead of what's app because it degrades the quality.
    they both compress the photos and lower the resolution. You can try using metromail and it'll allow you to send full resolution photos, it just takes forever since you can't attach multiple files, so you have to wait for each file to attach then email
    05-22-2014 07:24 AM
    Ahh that is crappy. I wish ms does something about it soon.
    05-22-2014 11:56 AM
    Ahh that is crappy. I wish ms does something about it soon.
    doubtful, we'll have to wait at least until the next update, so after WP8.1 world wide release
    05-22-2014 12:42 PM