Email a doc (not link) from OneDrive?

skiahh

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
OK, maybe I'm missing the obvious here, but I can't find a way to either attach a document to an email from OneDrive nor is there any way to download it to my phone and then attach it.

I don't want to send a link to the shared location, I want to attach directly in my mail app.

Can this be done?

(If not, WTF is MS thinking in not providing full integration?)

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
email needs a serious update, it's pretty ridiculous, you can't attach documents and any photos you attach get automatically compressed to small file versions, so it's impossible to send anyone a full size version of a photo.

anon(7935575)

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
email needs a serious update, it's pretty ridiculous, you can't attach documents and any photos you attach get automatically compressed to small file versions, so it's impossible to send anyone a full size version of a photo.

Really? I was living in an illusion that photos send out just fine. :/ That's sad I use email to mail pictures to people sometimes instead of what's app because it degrades the quality.

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Really? I was living in an illusion that photos send out just fine. :/ That's sad I use email to mail pictures to people sometimes instead of what's app because it degrades the quality.
they both compress the photos and lower the resolution. You can try using metromail and it'll allow you to send full resolution photos, it just takes forever since you can't attach multiple files, so you have to wait for each file to attach then email

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb