OneDrive - problem uploading/saving document

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I have an issue with OneDrive saving Excel file that is already on it. So basically I every day add some information on that document and when I try to save it this error come up
http://s30.postimg.org/unp0gkd5d/wp_ss_20140611_0002.png and of course it doesn't sync with computer and vise versa, meaning if I add something to it on PC on phone it remains untouched.

To fix this issue as it says (photo) I have to open Status and replace the one on server with the one from phone.

It was working fine before and started like 2-3 weeks ago. Also it doesn't matter if I'm connected to Wi-Fi or Data.. All other media files and docs upload fine and edited .docx files are save w/o problem

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Have you got any strange/complicated functions/equations in it? I've found the WP version of Excel doesn't like those very much.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Have you got any strange/complicated functions/equations in it? I've found the WP version of Excel doesn't like those very much.
Really? Yes I have (maybe) very complicated formulas and thus equations. And I'm adding the new "portion" for every two weeks and by now its quite long. Maybe when started because it was not too long I didnt have problem with it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon