OneDrive Office 365 updated to 1TB

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I think this is great, I have been cloud computing for many years now, I used to run a FirstClass server for my customers, this was a server client email and more system, I was running this from 1997, I closed the system down a few years ago and was missing my ability to host all my files online, with 1tb for me and my whole family we can go back to how we used to work.

Many thanks Microsoft.

Bob

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yup this has given me reason to turn auto uploading of pictures back on. I'll probably also save most of my pictures and documents there now.

Gen Pop 1

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Family of 3 and office 365 home version, thats 3TB of online storage...we don't even make a dent with all of our photos, music, docs, etc being backed up. Love the integration in windows with onedrive acting as a flash drive in win8 and just using it as a regular folder rather than having to drag and drop to dropbox or upload via other methods. Not having to worry about my backup hard drive failing or not is a huge plus too. Onedrive is one of the best features of windows phone and it is so poorly advertised that I have yet to meet someone that is not on WP that has even heard of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb