So although I have an Office 365 Business account that now gives me 1 TB of OneDrive for Business; I wanted to keep some storage on my personal OneDrive as well so I continued to maintain the +20 GB plan. I was paying $10/year. I recently received an e-mail that said that they lowered the rates and my plan was being automatically converted and that I would be charged $0.79/month instead. So today the change took effect. I'm receiving a credit for $4.03 and then a charge for $0.79. So basically by the end of the year I would have saved a whole 8 cents! Really? What's the point of Microsoft going through all the hassle and credit card processing fees? I didn't even realize that you could charge a credit card for under $1 but apparently it is possible with some processing companies. LOL; this makes no sense whatsoever. I should probably upgrade up to the next level. This whole thing feels just silly.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-07-2014 02:49 PM
    Use bing. Gives points for searches. You can get 100gigs.
    08-07-2014 03:21 PM
    You can absolutely charge a credit card for less than a dollar. Ever use a Red Box machine? It's very common for some of us cheapskates. :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-15-2014 12:09 PM
    You can absolutely charge a credit card for less than a dollar. Ever use a Red Box machine? It's very common for some of us cheapskates. :)
    DVDs were a $1/day+tax and then it was raised to $1.20/day, at least in my area, but yeah I suppose if you were to use a coupon code that gives 50 cents off or something, it might charge less than a $1. I've never tried; any promo code I used made the DVD free for the first day. When that happens, I still get an authorization for $1 or more but the charge never ends up posting to my account if I return the DVD the next day.
    08-15-2014 12:47 PM