JUst got this email from MS, checked my storage and YES 10TB!!!......

Your Office 365 subscription comes with OneDrive, which allows you to store and share your documents, photos, and videos, and access them from virtually anywhere.
    Today we announced we will be increasing the amount of OneDrive storage that comes with Office 365 Home, Personal, and University subscriptions from 1 TB to be unlimited! As a valued subscriber, you will get this at no additional cost in the coming months.
    Youve been selected to be one of the first to get more storage. While we work on removing all storage limits we want to get you well on your way and have added 10 TB to your account.
    10-28-2014 01:45 AM
    All your bytes are belong to us.

It's almost worth me buying an Office 365 subscription for but not use it (licensing conditions and all that).
    k72 likes this.
    10-28-2014 02:26 AM
    I got the 10TB but not the email... nice to see we'll get even more space soon :)
    10-31-2014 08:06 AM
    Just saw my one drive
    10terabytes plus 200 gigs Surface bonus, 15 camera upload too.

I can handle that ๐Ÿ˜Š
    10-31-2014 07:29 PM
    I'm still waiting for the unlimited ๐Ÿ˜’ Not that I need it. Everything I have is less than 70 GB.
    11-02-2014 12:07 AM
    11-02-2014 01:52 AM
    This is nice. Might give me reason to save some more videos on it
    11-09-2014 06:01 AM
    Is there a way/device/process where I can put a dvd in drive and it automatically makes a copy to Onedrive without me doing much as I have thousands of DVD's I want to upload for my personal use of course.
    arjan wolthuis likes this.
    11-09-2014 11:45 PM
    this is nice , but how they are aiming for unlimited and how to get them
    11-19-2014 02:32 AM
    Decided to move everything to OneDrive when they released this. Got unlimited 3-4 weeks ago, 10GB with option to request more when its getting full.

Moved about 3TB of movies/TV shows and some files is streamable (.avi, .mp4) while .mkv is not. Really great to have all my files in offline mode on my Surface Pro 3 and option to just "make available online" and voila 8GB movie ready to get watched. Luckily I got a 60/60 Mbit connection.
    12-06-2014 02:09 PM
    It's kinda weird, but I still have not seen my 10TB.

Not real complaints though since I'm not anywhere close to using my 1+TB, but would be nice to have it as I plan to put more stuff up there. :)
    12-19-2014 09:40 AM
    Ya I'm still at 1 too. But not complaining either. I can't believe they are giving 5 accounts for this. My friends and family love me. Lol
    12-19-2014 09:43 AM
    Damn here I thought I had office 365 because I purchased a Win 8.1 that came with it. But recently I sold the tablet, yet I remember using my office activation code for my windows sign in account.

Not sure what happened. Is it possible just to buy a $100 windows 8 tablet that comes with office instead of paying $100 a year? Or is it only tied to that device?
    01-06-2015 11:58 PM
    Ya I'm still at 1 too. But not complaining either. I can't believe they are giving 5 accounts for this. My friends and family love me. Lol
    Lol same here :P Thank you MS..
    01-07-2015 05:24 AM
    Hmm, it still says "1.2 TB available" in my case. I am paying monthly for Office 365 Home though. Will I ever get unlimited storage? It's not important, 1.2 TB is more than enough for me. But since they do seem to upgrade to 10 for free, then I'm not saying no, of course ;)
    02-11-2015 04:26 PM
    Mine still says 1.03TB. I also was in an online chat with Microsoft about this the other day and was told that I will never see it say unlimited. They told me that once I reach the 1TB they will add another TB and continue doing that as I use it.
    02-11-2015 05:16 PM
    Guys quick question. I searched online and couldn't find any info for my case...

I just bought a Medion Win tab as a gift for my lil cousin, it was a great deal for the price. The thing is it says it comes with a 1 year free subscribtion for Office 365.

Question:
    Will she get any storage at all, if so, how much? It will be her first Onedrive account and perhaps even new outlook account. Could i count as a familly member to get extra storage too? I'm at 30GB right now.

Answers appreciated
    03-28-2015 03:56 PM
    it's almost a year a later since the original announcement of unlimited storage for Office 365 subscribers. I subscribed in July, and it was a pain to get my 1tb activated (multiple support calls for more than a week). Now, I have reached my 1tb limit. I've received an email saying that I have reached my limit and they have provided options to BUY more storage. Nothing about increasing my limit to 10tb or what not.

How do I approach this??
    08-26-2015 10:37 AM
    It's kinda weird, but I still have not seen my 10TB.

Not real complaints though since I'm not anywhere close to using my 1+TB, but would be nice to have it as I plan to put more stuff up there. :)
    If you ever use them all you can always ask for more.

Not sure how the pprocess work
    08-26-2015 10:51 AM
    it's almost a year a later since the original announcement of unlimited storage for Office 365 subscribers. I subscribed in July, and it was a pain to get my 1tb activated (multiple support calls for more than a week). Now, I have reached my 1tb limit. I've received an email saying that I have reached my limit and they have provided options to BUY more storage. Nothing about increasing my limit to 10tb or what not.

How do I approach this??
    Ask Microsoft costumer support maybe?

You can always call them or chat with them. How to do that browse their web yourself.

I have experience with US customers care. I call them Via Skype and ask them to activate my windows 7 FPP product since the key isn't work. They help me gladly and gave good response despite I'm living in Indonesia
    08-26-2015 10:56 AM
    I contacted support...What a load of crap...I scratched off the Support Associates name to protect their privacy...but here is the response.

capture.jpg
    capture2.jpg
    08-26-2015 11:07 AM
    Go try the call
    08-26-2015 12:11 PM
    That rep is either lying or completely oblivious, probably both. A lack of training combined with a language barrier and dislike of their job/customers makes 99% of their reps useless. They'll contradict each other (sometimes themselves) giving out completely false information then quickly pass you on to the next guy knowing they won't get caught. You do get unlimited space, you just really have to fight for it unfortunately. Might take months before you get the right rep who will help. You need to get a support ticket escalated to have it "fixed". I really think the unlimited was a PR stunt by MS with no actual intention of giving it to everyone. They'll cave for people who pester long and hard enough, but won't just give it away like the press releases said. A year later and most support reps act like they have no idea what you're talking about. It won't actually say unlimited. For my account they just bumped me to 50TB which will last me quite a while and is essentially unlimited.
    09-09-2015 10:38 AM