Why am I unable to see all of my Notebook on my devices with Onedrive?

aerobender

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Onedrive default app problems on Android tablet

First off, I am having a problem with Onenote where I cant see all my notebooks on all my devices, even though they do sync properly. So, on my L920 I couldnt see a notebook I needed for school, so in Onedrive I clicked on the "Open Notebook" file within the folder for that notebook and it opened in OneNote on my phone and is now syncing perfectly. So, I figured why not do the same on my Asus tablet. When I went to go and click on the "Open notebook" file in the same folder on the android Onedrive the the list of default apps that can open that file did not include Onenote.

So, finally heres my question. How can I add OneNote to the list of apps when the "Complete Action Using" window pops up.

I believe this will fix my problem as it did on my L920. If anyone has a better solution or a solution to my onenote problem, I'll take any information I can get.

- Thank you guys very much!,
Aerobender

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Onedrive default app problems on Android tablet

The OneNote app can be downloaded from the Google Play store. When I had Android that's what I used...

G.

aerobender

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Onedrive default app problems on Android tablet

The OneNote app can be downloaded from the Google Play store. When I had Android that's what I used...

G.

Sorry, I guess I forgot to say. I have OneNote installed on my tabled. However, When I click on the "Open Notebook" file on OneDrive within the folder that contains the notebook it doesnt give me the option to open the file in OneNote. So, thats my whole problem with my tablet.

​-Aerobender

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
OK, I just used to open OneNote, so not sure I can help with opening via OneDrive.

Hopefully someone will be able to shine some light...

G.

aerobender

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
OK, I just used to open OneNote, so not sure I can help with opening via OneDrive.

Hopefully someone will be able to shine some light...

G.

Yeah, I can do that for some of my notebooks. However, I guess my problem isnt with OneDrive, its with OneNote. I am just using OneDrive to try to fix the problem like I did on my L920. Whats causing me to have to look for a solution in the first place is the fact that when I populate the lists on my notebooks on any device my newer notebooks arent showing up.

-Aerobender

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Whats causing me to have to look for a solution in the first place is the fact that when I populate the lists on my notebooks on any device my newer notebooks arent showing up.

Sounds like a sync problem, have you tried looking in the settings? I would have thought by default it would sync on start...

G.

SteveNoza

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I have had this sync glitch too. Try using the search option to find the notebook, it seems like once it's opened on the device, it will "see" it from then on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs