I bought a Surface Pro 3 at Christmas and after setting it up everything in my OneDrive folder was available offline. However after installing Windows10TP everything is now online. Right now I don't have a lot on my OneDrive, about 15gb but when you only have a 128gb hard drive that's a lot.

Can anyone tell me how I can make it offline?

TIA
    02-11-2015 05:21 PM
    I bought a Surface Pro 3 at Christmas and after setting it up everything in my OneDrive folder was available offline. However after installing Windows10TP everything is now online. Right now I don't have a lot on my OneDrive, about 15gb but when you only have a 128gb hard drive that's a lot.

TIA
    I don't have the Tech Preview anymore, but I'm assuming it's the same as 8.1 - just right-click on any folder/file you want offline, and select "make available offline". Otherwise, have a dig around in the OneDrive settings in the Control Panel - there should be an option to always download all files in OneDrive.

TIA
    I don't have the Tech Preview anymore, but I'm assuming it's the same as 8.1 - just right-click on any folder/file you want offline, and select "make available offline". Otherwise, have a dig around in the OneDrive settings in the Control Panel - there should be an option to always download all files in OneDrive.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-12-2015 01:09 AM
    I should have stated in my post that the feature to make available online or offline is no longer there. I also checked the OneDrive settings and didn't see it. The only option is to sync all or select folders, but if you select certain folders then the other items are gone and the folders you selected are still on your hard drive.
    02-12-2015 07:35 PM
    Windows 10 no longer has the same OneDrive functionality as Windows 8.1. You can only sync by folder.
    eds817 likes this.
    02-12-2015 08:07 PM
    Windows 10 no longer has the same OneDrive functionality as Windows 8.1. You can only sync by folder.
    I hope they fix this soon
    02-13-2015 07:27 PM
    I hope they fix this soon
    ​They won't be. This is an intentional design decision (and it's terrible).

​For more information:
    https://blog.onedrive.com/taking-the...-for-onedrive/
    02-13-2015 08:59 PM
    IF you have Windows 8.1 on your notebook/pc just go to notification tray, right click ,,one drive settings'' and you will see to check and un-check ,,make my folder visible even if i'm not connected to the internet''
    02-22-2015 02:33 PM