Anyone unable to upload to OneDrive via cellular data?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
If your question was "Is anyone able to upload to OneDrive through cellular data?" or "Can anyone upload to OneDrive through cellular data?, then yes, I could. I regularly sync my files between my phone and my PC both through WiFi and mobile/cellular data.

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Yea I know.. My point is for past few days I cant upload anything,I repeat anything whether its pdf or pics or music via cellular data...i used to do it without any problem before... Tried resetting my phone... Problem still persists...

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Yea I know.. My point is for past few days I cant upload anything,I repeat anything whether its pdf or pics or music via cellular data...i used to do it without any problem before... Tried resetting my phone... Problem still persists...

Have you contacted your mobile service provider regarding possible issues with the quality of their cellular data in your area? Are you able to access the internet through cellular data without interruptions?

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Have you contacted your mobile service provider regarding possible issues with the quality of their cellular data in your area? Are you able to access the internet through cellular data without interruptions?

Yeah weird thing is I can do all usual stuff.. Browsing, streaming videos... But it happens only with onedrive... And I cant sign in with google account on metrotube..... But tubecast works fine... i don't think its a network problem since I can do test of stuff on it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte