How to transfer files between two OneDrive accounts?

TranquilKnight

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
I've two OneDrive accounts. One has 150 GB fully used and it is always synced with desktop app and another one has 1 TB. I want to transfer all files to 1 TB account. How to do that?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
See also this link for how to do it.
https://www.multcloud.com/tutorials/transfer-files-from-one-onedrive-account-to-another.html
And
Access all your cloud storage services in one place with Multcloud - PC Advisor

About safety

Security

Security is a big issue. If you have several different accounts linked together, you want to be able to ensure that the data is secure. MultCloud takes that into account, by offering a three-fold protection system. First, the website connects and transfers information using 256-bit AES encryption. Then the application utilizes OAuth authorization in order to gain entry into cloud drives and does not save passwords. Also, there is no cache of information on the providers’ servers.

By offering triple protection on services, MultCloud truly helps to secure user information and data. Keeping data safe from potential hacks.

Above is from MultCloud Review

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Few days back I transfered my OneDrive data to Google Drive, don't remeber exact name of the service I used, its MOVE something. Check if it supports OneDrive to OneDrive transfer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo