HELP!! all my word files from OneDrive are GONE! Can I get them back?

Justinishere

May 31, 2015
Visit site
HELP!! all my word files from OneDrive are GONE!

hello everyone,

I am in a serious problem now. I have been using Dropbox as a main program to keep my files on a cloud. However, it got full and i decided to move to OnceDrive. At first, it would show me a red x sign on the corner of some folders it could not sync. I just ignored it for now, since I don't have time. I opened one word file from OneDrive, edited it and saved (i sow syncing arrows on save button, but I'm not sure what that means).

Now all the word files from the WHOLE folder (university stuff) are gone except the new one (i have lately edited).

Is there any chance to get my folder back into original form (with all files in it).

Thx in advance

Jusitn

Justinishere

May 31, 2015
Visit site
Re: HELP!! all my word files from OneDrive are GONE!

yes i did, nothing was there either. i managed to restore the files from dropbox deleted files section. life saver service. but onedrive fault still is a mystery

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: HELP!! all my word files from OneDrive are GONE!

Have experienced this as well, this can happen to any cloud storage service, your files aren't synced to OneDrive yet, and probably because of connection problem, OneDrive sync your local folder from the cloud, which is still empty, not the other around. Make sure to have reliably fast and stable connection.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention