Wife's Surface 2 not uploading pictures

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday I noticed my wife's Surface 2 has stopped uploading pictures to Onedrive.

It used to work but the last 20 pictures have not made the jump.

These pictures where taken last weekend in a field in the country with NO internet access.

I checked the settings and for some unknown reason the settings had changed to not upload, so I put them all back to the correct settings, but these pictures are not budging, I took another picture to see if that would go but it's sitting on the local drive with the others.

I do understand that it can take a while when multiple uploads are happening after a break of Internet connection but it's only 20 pictures on a high speed network, I have had the Surface 2 on (Not going to sleep) for many hours now.

Her Onedrive is working fine and if I take a picture on her WP it uploads quickly and is viewable on her Surface 2, and yes I have tried the Sync option many times.

Any help appreciated.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I copied the 20 pictures in question and now have them in Onedrive, I then deleted all photo's from the Surface 2, did a restart, checked settings are set to upload to Onedrive and then took another picture.

Still no luck, the link between the Surface 2 and Onedrive appears to be broken on the picture upload side.

Not the end of the world as we are probably going to retire the Surface 2 to a kitchen radio player as too many things are making it redundant soon.

dicks-webos

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I am on Win10, 10240 and SF2 PRO and my OneDrive is not syncing all files either. I tried resetting, re-syncing. Nothing fixes it. It is stuck saying it is syncing few hundred files. New files are not synced and the blue sync in progress is always visible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077