List of features for OneDrive?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

list features for OneDrive

like what are cool features about OneDrive ? like what nice things does it contain or include? The features?/

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: list features for OneDrive

like what are cool features about OneDrive ? like what nice things does it contain or include? The features?/

It looks and feels like file explorer
When uploading files, it uploads 3 at the same time unlike other services which upload one at a time
Great syncing capability on pc
Very small RAM and processor usage on pc when used
All basic functions are there like copy, cut, paste, move, delete etc

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Re: list features for OneDrive

I stopped using onedrive to back up my images due to the fact they removed placeholders in Windows 10.

I just found out that if you have a folder synced to onedrive and then delete a file on your PC (you don't need it on your PC because you have it saved to onedrive, right?) it also deletes it on onedrive also. I discovered this when I tried emailing some PDF files to a customer only to find out they were missing from onedrive. I found them in the recycle bin but since they were in there more than 30 days they were not retrievable.

I just went ahead and deleted all my folders on onedrive (except for a very small documents folder) and went back to the "old fashion" and more reliable external hard drive method. It is a sad day when 80s technology is more reliable then Microsoft's 2016 cloud service.

Sent from my Surface 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb