hello,

i have 2 laptop and 1 android phone. 1 laptop is home use which i use to make all files. other laptop is work use which is just 10inch lenovo flex.

i m professor and i create usually all files on home laptop. i have imp files (usually teaching materials) which is around 12gb. before i used to copy all files manually from 1 lappy to another and also on usb. but now i start using windows drive.

successfully transfer mydocuments to cloud from home laptop. downloaded onedrive on work lappy and successfully sync all files. then i downloaded onedrive on android phone. done the basic installation but now am searching the method of auto sync and offline availability of all my files in android phone.

in android, i found download. but i cannot download all files manually. its around 10000+ files and my own directory structure.

i copied all files from laptop to phone memory card and now i want these files will be auto sync and always available for offline use.

important is offline use since in India we have bad internet facilities. please guide me.

Thanks.
    Prof M H Merchant
    02-16-2016 08:03 AM