Good morning, I created with Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise an universal app that can store both LocalStorage than on OneDrive. On Pc everything works well, it connects with OneDrive; creates folders, files, etc. When I try the app on phone emulator cannot connect with OneDrive. It presents the connection mask and strangely, unlike the PC, also asks me the security code; at the end it says: We're having trouble signing in ! (Value does not fall within the expected range). With the physical device I cannot prove why Windows 8.1 is incompatible with Windows 10 . From what can it depend ?

Public Async Function LogIn() As Task(Of Integer)
    Dim MyScopes As String() = New String() {"wl.signin", "wl.basic", "wl.offline_access", "onedrive.appfolder", "onedrive.readwrite"}
    Try
    MyOneDriveClient = OneDriveClientExtensions.GetClientUsingOnlineIdAuthenticator(MyScopes)
    If MyOneDriveClient.IsAuthenticated = False Then
    Await MyOneDriveClient.AuthenticateAsync()
    MyDriveOne = Await MyOneDriveClient.Drive.Request().GetAsync()
    MyRootItemOne = Await MyOneDriveClient.Drive.Root.Request().GetAsync()
    MyFolderOne = Await MyOneDriveClient.Drive.Special.AppRoot.Request().GetAsync()
    End If
    Catch ex As OneDriveException
    AspettaMessaggio("Non possibile connettersi con OneDrive.")
    Return 0
    Catch ex As Exception
    AspettaMessaggio("Non possibile connettersi con OneDrive.")
    Return 0
    End Try
    Return 1
    End Function
    02-24-2016 11:55 AM
    I maybe mistaken, but I thought you need pair your microsoft account to the phone in order for onedrive to work. The last time I tried I couldn't pair my account from within the emlulator. I haven't tried with 10, things may have changed. See if you can access onedive from within emulator first before testing your app.
    02-24-2016 12:32 PM