Why is my internet quota of 1 TB used majority by livefilestore.com in just 7 days ?

ITSystemEngineer

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
Why my internet quota of 1 TB is used majority by livefilestore.com in just 7 days ?

Hi People,

Can someone please explains to me as to why the website below:

yqflpa.bay.livefilestore.com 411.18 GB
yqflpa.by3301.livefilestore.com 324.41 GB
yqflpa.by3302.livefilestore.com 226.77 GB
lym3uw.bay.livefilestore.com 62.4 GB

which I suspect it is associated with One Drive pulling more than 600 GB GB of data in the past 7 days while my One Drive account is just the basic 15+15 GB ?

I'm the only one in my company who One Drive application and my proxy server shows that the majority of the traffic is caused by my computer transferring data into those 4 websites.

The One Drive files in my office laptop is also not all synchronized (got Red X in most of the files) while my laptop at home seems to be fine all along.

Note: I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.10586.164 (latest) in my office.

Thanks.

Vlatko Stojanovski

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why my internet quota of 1 TB is used majority by livefilestore.com in just 7 days ?

That does point to it trying to sync everything and failing and re-trying and failing and so on.

If you have all your data on OneDrive, you might want to try uninstalling the app on the local machine, and moving/removing the files.

After that just reinstall and sync to a new folder. That should fix the sync issues. After that you can observe traffic for a few days to see if it still doing the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077