The onedrive icon has disappeared from hidden icons and when I click on task bar icon I get the message that a new version has been installed, but I need to uninstall it first to use the new one. onedrive does not appear in my programs in control panel in Windows 10 so I can't do this or access onedrive settings. What can I do?
    03-10-2016 07:57 PM
    The same thing happened to me this morning after an update from Microsoft.

I rebooted and everything that disappeared or malfunctioned started working again.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-10-2016 08:03 PM
    Hi,

If the icon is missing and you do not see it in control panel, try performing system restore. That should bring the icon back as well as the program if its accidentally uninstalled.

-Edwin.
    Get 1 TB of SharePoint space + One Drive for Business. If you want to check more details you can visit CloudAppsPortal.
    03-15-2016 04:52 PM