Can I make OneDrive work like this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can I make Onedrive work like this?

Okay here's what I'm wanting to do. I have OneDrive on my Windows 10 PC and on my Galaxy S6, both signed in to the same account. I would like my phone to upload all it's documents, pictures and videos to OneDrive automatically (which it already does - so part one solved) I would like my computer to both upload all the contents of documents, videos and pictures to OneDrive as well as automatically download those folder contents from the drive - sync my local files with OneDrive (which is doesn't do).
Right now I have a OneDrive icon in file explorer but the only things I can even access from that icon are the things I have uploaded manually from my computer. I can see those files on my phone and at onedrive.live.com but i can't see anything in my file explorer, I also can't figure out any way to tell OneDrive what to sync.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can I make Onedrive work like this?

Okay here's what I'm wanting to do. I have OneDrive on my Windows 10 PC and on my Galaxy S6, both signed in to the same account. I would like my phone to upload all it's documents, pictures and videos to OneDrive automatically (which it already does - so part one solved) I would like my computer to both upload all the contents of documents, videos and pictures to OneDrive as well as automatically download those folder contents from the drive - sync my local files with OneDrive (which is doesn't do).
Right now I have a OneDrive icon in file explorer but the only things I can even access from that icon are the things I have uploaded manually from my computer. I can see those files on my phone and at onedrive.live.com but i can't see anything in my file explorer, I also can't figure out any way to tell OneDrive what to sync.

on your pc, go to system tray (in the right bottom corner), right click on onedrive icon and go to settings. In settings there should be a tab for choosing which folders to sync. Choose the ones you want and after a few minutes those folders you chose should start appearing on your pc in the onedrive folder

Hope that answers your question

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos