Hi all.. Have a OneDrive question.. Hope you can help.

After many years of being a Mac guy, I built myself a gaming PC recently and have found d myself using it as my goto PC... I have never really utilised OneDrive..

Thinking about getting a Surface Pro or Book and would find the need to sync files.

Question: Can I use my Desktop to store everything locally and Sync everything up to OneDrive.. But on the Surface only use it to view files or choose to sync down only select folders?
    05-08-2016 06:00 PM
    You will need to store what you want to sync in your one drive, not desktop folder.

On the surface you can select which folders you wanted synced .
    05-08-2016 09:40 PM
    Hi all.. Have a OneDrive question.. Hope you can help.

After many years of being a Mac guy, I built myself a gaming PC recently and have found d myself using it as my goto PC... I have never really utilised OneDrive..

Thinking about getting a Surface Pro or Book and would find the need to sync files.

Question: Can I use my Desktop to store everything locally and Sync everything up to OneDrive.. But on the Surface only use it to view files or choose to sync down only select folders?
    On your gaming pc, you can decide which folders to store in onedrive. So what you would do is make sure the folders are in the onedrive folder. Since they are in onedrive folder, onedrive will upload them to the cloud.

Now on your new device, when you sign in using the same account, you can choose which folders from onedrive to sync to that new device.
    05-10-2016 07:49 AM