Sync my phone to a different OneDrive account?

markgtexas

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
sync my phone to a different onedrive account

Hello,
with the reduction of allowable data on onedrive I would like to sync my lumia 640xl to my onedrive for business account instead of my personal one. does anyone know how that is accomplished? I am running 8.1

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: sync my phone to a different onedrive account

Hello,
with the reduction of allowable data on onedrive I would like to sync my lumia 640xl to my onedrive for business account instead of my personal one. does anyone know how that is accomplished? I am running 8.1

does the onedrive app have a section where you can log out and then log in with a different account?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

When you first set up your phone, that email you use would be use for the phone's main OneDrive account. You can later add another account which you can login in/remove at anytime. But the main account stays with your phone..

Rubidad

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site

Hello,
You could delete your phone's personal Microsoft Account, then enter the business one. Of course you would lose access to the personal account data, but there might be a way to move the data first. Perhaps others on this site could help with the data retrieval, as this is beyond my skill set.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

One way would be to start afresh, a hard reset and set up the phone with the business account (email, store, OneDrive), then add the personal account. Nothing is lost. Only thing different is camera roll goes to the business email's OneDrive.

Boice

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
If you would like to sync files from OneDrive to another account without logging in and out, MultCloud may give a help. It's a web-based application so you can directly manage data on the web page. No matter among different cloud services or among multiple accounts of the same provider.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte