Hello,
    with the reduction of allowable data on onedrive I would like to sync my lumia 640xl to my onedrive for business account instead of my personal one. does anyone know how that is accomplished? I am running 8.1
    05-20-2016 01:56 PM
    Hello,
    with the reduction of allowable data on onedrive I would like to sync my lumia 640xl to my onedrive for business account instead of my personal one. does anyone know how that is accomplished? I am running 8.1
    does the onedrive app have a section where you can log out and then log in with a different account?
    05-20-2016 11:57 PM
    I don't see anywhere in the onedrive app where I can log out of one account.
    05-21-2016 07:44 AM
    When you first set up your phone, that email you use would be use for the phone's main OneDrive account. You can later add another account which you can login in/remove at anytime. But the main account stays with your phone..
    05-21-2016 08:00 AM
    Hello,
    You could delete your phone's personal Microsoft Account, then enter the business one. Of course you would lose access to the personal account data, but there might be a way to move the data first. Perhaps others on this site could help with the data retrieval, as this is beyond my skill set.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    05-21-2016 08:10 AM
    One way would be to start afresh, a hard reset and set up the phone with the business account (email, store, OneDrive), then add the personal account. Nothing is lost. Only thing different is camera roll goes to the business email's OneDrive.
    05-21-2016 01:02 PM
    If you would like to sync files from OneDrive to another account without logging in and out, MultCloud may give a help. It's a web-based application so you can directly manage data on the web page. No matter among different cloud services or among multiple accounts of the same provider.
    06-13-2016 10:50 PM