My dear uncle has a 1tb Onedrive which he uses on 3 computeres. As many others, he has different folders in his Onedrive. Not all folders are synced to all computers, how ever a few of them is synced on two computers. The computer are 2xWin10 an 1xWin7. Everything fully updated.

Sometimes the sync folders disappears on some of the computeres. in settings, it seems that they are unchecked and the local folders deleted. He has to check them again and sync all over. Data are only "lost" on the computers, everthing is still safe in the Onedrive cloud.

I can't see any pattern when this happens. It is very random. Some folders disappears on one pc, but remains on the others.

Is there any known errors which google don't knows about? Are there any solutions?
    05-24-2016 12:00 PM
    My dear uncle has a 1tb Onedrive which he uses on 3 computeres. As many others, he has different folders in his Onedrive. Not all folders are synced to all computers, how ever a few of them is synced on two computers. The computer are 2xWin10 an 1xWin7. Everything fully updated.

Sometimes the sync folders disappears on some of the computeres. in settings, it seems that they are unchecked and the local folders deleted. He has to check them again and sync all over. Data are only "lost" on the computers, everthing is still safe in the Onedrive cloud.

I can't see any pattern when this happens. It is very random. Some folders disappears on one pc, but remains on the others.

Is there any known errors which google don't knows about? Are there any solutions?
    he's using the same email account to log in on all three machines?
    05-25-2016 03:33 AM
    he's using the same email account to log in on all three machines?
    Yes he is
    05-28-2016 04:11 AM
    Yes he is
    it could be that the onedrive is remembering settings for one pc and transferring the same settings to other pcs. I can't know for sure

Best solution would be to talk to a tech rep for onedrive
    05-28-2016 05:13 AM
    Good idea, thank you.
    05-31-2016 02:56 PM