Hi,

I seem to be having a problem with syncing on my MAC. I installed the MAC app for OneDrive, and started moving files up to my ONe Drive.

A couple of folders appears to be in OneDrive, but the other few remain just on my MAC. I then tried starting OneDrive, seems I have to start it manually all the time...but I am not concerned by that at the moment.

So when One Drive did start I had to go through the set up process again, then select a destination, the same one as always, but then I get a message, stating that one of the files that I am trying to upload has a name that is too long. So save messing around I just deleted the whole folder from my OneDrive on my MAC. Being that it no longer exists in the original folder I had it stored on my MAC...

But no matter what I keep getting the error, this is a screen shot: 2016-05-31_1955 - wood1e's library

And this is a screenshot of the offending folder: 2016-05-31_1957 - wood1e's library the sub folder 'minichache' has been deleted.

So why is OneDrive still trying to sync somthing that isn't there? What's the solution?

Many thanks in advance.
    05-31-2016 01:58 PM
    Hi,

I seem to be having a problem with syncing on my MAC. I installed the MAC app for OneDrive, and started moving files up to my ONe Drive.

A couple of folders appears to be in OneDrive, but the other few remain just on my MAC. I then tried starting OneDrive, seems I have to start it manually all the time...but I am not concerned by that at the moment.

So when One Drive did start I had to go through the set up process again, then select a destination, the same one as always, but then I get a message, stating that one of the files that I am trying to upload has a name that is too long. So save messing around I just deleted the whole folder from my OneDrive on my MAC. Being that it no longer exists in the original folder I had it stored on my MAC...

But no matter what I keep getting the error, this is a screen shot: 2016-05-31_1955 - wood1e's library

And this is a screenshot of the offending folder: 2016-05-31_1957 - wood1e's library the sub folder 'minichache' has been deleted.

So why is OneDrive still trying to sync somthing that isn't there? What's the solution?

Many thanks in advance.
    try this: https://support.office.com/en-us/art...1-551e32840cd0
    Especially contacting someone via chat
    06-08-2016 04:36 AM