Heyo!

I need more space. Is there a possibility to pay just one-time? I don't want a monthly payment subscription :(. Or some Free Codes or smth similar?

I'm currently at 30GB.

Thx!
    06-09-2016 05:52 AM
    Heyo!

I need more space. Is there a possibility to pay just one-time? I don't want a monthly payment subscription :(. Or some Free Codes or smth similar?

I'm currently at 30GB.

Thx!
    there's monthly and yearly renewal but no one time payment

You can check them out here: https://support.office.com/en-us/art...ad=US&fromAR=1

You could try the office 365 for student which gives you storage for 4 years instead of just renewing every year. That's the longest available

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Heyo!

I'm currently at 30GB.

Thx!
    there's monthly and yearly renewal but no one time payment

You can check them out here: https://support.office.com/en-us/art...ad=US&fromAR=1

You could try the office 365 for student which gives you storage for 4 years instead of just renewing every year. That's the longest available

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    xandros9 likes this.
    06-09-2016 06:02 AM
    I think you're out of luck and should look into anther service going forward. I know I'm going to have to reevaluate my cloud storage when my bonuses run out in the next couple years.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-09-2016 09:48 PM
    This.

Just spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to buy more OneDrive space and was ultimately unsuccessful. I wanted an extra 50gb. (I currently have 160GB) Microsoft support ended up saying that unless I was willing to subscribe to Office 365 I couldn't buy any additional space. I don't need O365 because I have it for work and it allows me to install Office on up to 5 machines. I'll be moving on and divesting myself of MS stock. Complete insanity....and this is coming from a MS fanboi!

Extremely disappointing.
    06-30-2016 02:02 PM
    This.

Just spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to buy more OneDrive space and was ultimately unsuccessful. I wanted an extra 50gb. (I currently have 160GB) Microsoft support ended up saying that unless I was willing to subscribe to Office 365 I couldn't buy any additional space. I don't need O365 because I have it for work and it allows me to install Office on up to 5 machines. I'll be moving on and divesting myself of MS stock. Complete insanity....and this is coming from a MS fanboi!

Extremely disappointing.
    Looks like they axed anything higher than the 50 GB plan, while pushing 365 even harder on the "get more storage" screen.

Hm.
    06-30-2016 03:36 PM
    This.

Extremely disappointing.
    but if you have office 365 for 5 pcs, you also must be having onedrive 1TB storage per account, right?
    07-05-2016 01:21 AM