Stop automatic photo album creation in Onedrive?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Stop automatic photo album creation in Onedrive

Is there a way to prevent Windows 10 / One drive from automatically creating photo albums. Is there a way to delete ones that have already been created?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Stop automatic photo album creation in Onedrive

Is there a way to prevent Windows 10 / One drive from automatically creating photo albums. Is there a way to delete ones that have already been created?

When I open onedrive on the website, I always see files and folders, never albums. There's a section on albums but it's empty. So I wonder how albums were create in your case. Just go back to the files section to avoid seeing albums

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Another vote for scrapping albums, I have all my photo's organised how I like them, really don't need this sort of thing.

But it's not OneDrive, it is the Photo's app that adds the albums, so as long as you have all photo's uploaded to OneDrive there is almost no need to use the Photo app anyway.

But yes MS please drop or at least allow us to turn off albums.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720