I am getting a message that says: "We couldn't reach this printer. Make sure the printer is on and you are connected to the printer's network, or try a different printer." I have changed nothing. I've been able to print and then one day a few days ago, I started getting this message. I can print from other applications. I've tried shutting my computer down, but nothing works.
    06-22-2016 11:06 PM
    I am getting a message that says: "We couldn't reach this printer. Make sure the printer is on and you are connected to the printer's network, or try a different printer." I have changed nothing. I've been able to print and then one day a few days ago, I started getting this message. I can print from other applications. I've tried shutting my computer down, but nothing works.
    check that the printer is still the default - you could also try removing the printer and adding it back

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    check that the printer is still the default - you could also try removing the printer and adding it back

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-23-2016 12:34 AM