Why can't my device make a back up to OneDrive?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why my device can not make back up to OneDrive ?

When I want to create back up , my device doing until 99% but after that writes that the upload was unsuccessful ,try it later . Anyone ?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why my device can not make back up to OneDrive ?

The usual solution is to log into OneDrive in a PC browser > click "Get more storage" in the left pane > click "Device backups" > remove the last backup for that device > resubmit a backup attempt.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Meszaros Mate

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
It says 'unsuccessful back up. we can not able to establish a connection between OneDrive, please update your phone and try it later. But how can I update my for to windows 10 mobile , i will lost everything what I have now on 8.1 version ??

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
It says 'unsuccessful back up. we can not able to establish a connection between OneDrive, please update your phone and try it later. But how can I update my for to windows 10 mobile , i will lost everything what I have now on 8.1 version ??

What backup does is to remember which apps you have downloaded, your start layout, some of your settings and app data for some apps

For backup of media like photos and music, you have to do that either by copying over to pc or uploading to onedrive

Text and contacts are automatically backed up to your email account - so no worries there

So just do the upgrade and don;t worry about backup once you've done the above

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs