Right now I'm using OneDrive as a way to quickly pass software builds to other people, and I'd like them to be notified (those with whom the folder is shared) once the upload is complete. If that's not possible, then at least a notification that there have been changes to the directory.

Thanks.
    06-27-2016 02:34 PM
    Right now I'm using OneDrive as a way to quickly pass software builds to other people, and I'd like them to be notified (those with whom the folder is shared) once the upload is complete. If that's not possible, then at least a notification that there have been changes to the directory.

Thanks.
    one thing I can think of is where you can share them the link to the software via email so that they receive emails - but this can only work if they regularly check email

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Thanks.
    one thing I can think of is where you can share them the link to the software via email so that they receive emails - but this can only work if they regularly check email

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-28-2016 04:40 AM