Running Windows 7. Installed One drive a week or so ago and I have been syncing since then. Yesterday it seem to stop all together and no icon in the system tray. when I restart One drive it goes through the sign in and says the One-drive folder already exists and want to create a new one. I can connect to the cloud drive manually and see the files that have synced there. How can I get it to use the original, I do not want to speed another 5-7 days uploading the files already there.
    07-12-2016 06:27 AM
    Running Windows 7. Installed One drive a week or so ago and I have been syncing since then. Yesterday it seem to stop all together and no icon in the system tray. when I restart One drive it goes through the sign in and says the One-drive folder already exists and want to create a new one. I can connect to the cloud drive manually and see the files that have synced there. How can I get it to use the original, I do not want to speed another 5-7 days uploading the files already there.
    have you checked this article: https://support.office.com/en-us/art...ad=US&fromAR=1

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-12-2016 06:52 AM