Can you use OneDrive for Business with Groove?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I want to put all my music onto OneDrive to use with Groove across all my devices. Unfortunately I do not have enough OneDrive storage space and there is no way to pay for extra either so I was wondering, if I purchase a OneDrive for Business subscription and get 1TB data can I then upload all my music to a 'Music' folder there and point Groove to it to sync my songs?

Many thanks.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I want to put all my music onto OneDrive to use with Groove across all my devices. Unfortunately I do not have enough OneDrive storage space and there is no way to pay for extra either so I was wondering, if I purchase a OneDrive for Business subscription and get 1TB data can I then upload all my music to a 'Music' folder there and point Groove to it to sync my songs?

Many thanks.

I can't check this on my phone since my region isn't supported

Check if you can sign in to your business account on groove app - if yes, then it might work

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I can't check this on my phone since my region isn't supported

Check if you can sign in to your business account on groove app - if yes, then it might work

Hi Chintan.

Thanks for replying.

I don't have a Business account, that is why I asked first. I am tempted to get one, just to see if it works or not. So far I cannot get a definitive answer from anywhere.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Chintan.

Thanks for replying.

I don't have a Business account, that is why I asked first. I am tempted to get one, just to see if it works or not. So far I cannot get a definitive answer from anywhere.

by business you mean office 365? You can add an office 365 account to your existing account so that you get 1TB storage - office 365 home or personal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos