I want to put all my music onto OneDrive to use with Groove across all my devices. Unfortunately I do not have enough OneDrive storage space and there is no way to pay for extra either so I was wondering, if I purchase a OneDrive for Business subscription and get 1TB data can I then upload all my music to a 'Music' folder there and point Groove to it to sync my songs?

Many thanks.
    10-05-2016 10:44 PM
    I want to put all my music onto OneDrive to use with Groove across all my devices. Unfortunately I do not have enough OneDrive storage space and there is no way to pay for extra either so I was wondering, if I purchase a OneDrive for Business subscription and get 1TB data can I then upload all my music to a 'Music' folder there and point Groove to it to sync my songs?

Many thanks.
    I can't check this on my phone since my region isn't supported

Check if you can sign in to your business account on groove app - if yes, then it might work
    10-06-2016 08:54 AM
    I can't check this on my phone since my region isn't supported

Check if you can sign in to your business account on groove app - if yes, then it might work
    Hi Chintan.

Thanks for replying.

I don't have a Business account, that is why I asked first. I am tempted to get one, just to see if it works or not. So far I cannot get a definitive answer from anywhere.
    10-07-2016 02:25 AM
    Hi Chintan.

Thanks for replying.

I don't have a Business account, that is why I asked first. I am tempted to get one, just to see if it works or not. So far I cannot get a definitive answer from anywhere.
    by business you mean office 365? You can add an office 365 account to your existing account so that you get 1TB storage - office 365 home or personal
    10-07-2016 06:34 AM
    Hello.

Turns out you cannot use Onedrive for Business for Groove music.
    11-15-2016 07:11 AM