Find and delete duplcate files in OneDrive

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site
I'm looking for a good app to find and help delete duplicate files in OneDrive cloud.

I moved all my files and photos from Yahoo/Flickr, DropBox, and Google Drive to OneDrive and have many duplicates. (I doing this mostly because I don't know what's going to happen to Flickr, my long ago favorite, and because I like OneDrive. For a couple of years, I was trialing various cloud services, uploaded automatically from my phone, resulting in a mish-mash).

Anyway, I tried deleteduplicatefiles.com, but it seems, at least in the trial version, it won't search OneDrive, instead only the OneDrive folder on the PC.

Anyone know of a good app?

Last edited:

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
but it seems, at least in the trial version, it won't search OneDrive, instead only the OneDrive folder on the PC.

I have not used OneDrive for quite sometime. Drop Box is my program of choice.

If I remember and understand correctly, when you delete an item from your PC's OneDrive folder, the same item is deleted from OneDrive cloud.

Am I right ?
You can prove or disprove what I said by deleting an item from your PC's folder > go to OneDrive > sign in > see if that item is still there or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaviSmalle