Hi guys, Onedrive has been working fine for years, but yesterday is has stopped syncing, well, to be more specific, the files seem to be on Onedrive but when i open the folder in "view online" the thumbnails just have the little two triangle picture and i cannot view my photos online, they can be downloaded though? very strange, in the folder i was uploading yesterday you can actually see where it stopped halfway through, i have windows 10, 64bit, i have tried Onedrive reset, also i have re-added the same account to Onedrive which redownloaded the 8.6gb of data, i have my files on an external hardrive which isnt always connected...

Thankyou for your help :)
    08-01-2017 10:02 AM
    I would try and use a different browser for looking online (e.g. IE or Edge) or clear the cache in your current browser. Site opened is https://onedrive.live.com

Login afresh.

Also, I've found the online support people are useful - use the Help menu and Report a Problem or look through Help.

But make sure you have enough online space free to upload and that no files are larger than 10GB.
    08-01-2017 02:39 PM