What is up with my OneDrive

mshroye1

Aug 28, 2017
Visit site
Ok here's the deal. I unchecked all my OneDrive folders from syncing to my laptop because it was eating up way too much storage on my hard drive. After do that and then going to be I woke up the next morning to find all the folders and files attached to them were dumped into my recycle bin on my laptop. I only discovered it however after waiting for the bin to load for about 30 minutes. After the bin loaded the files backgrounds all of s sudden changed to have binary and looked like some kind of folder icon the file names changed and the sizes were given as EB (ex 6.14 EB) attempts to move them to a expansion drive my ctrl+A or using the mouse resulted in freezing the computer and eventually lead to the recycle bin not responding and having to end the task. I've emailed OneDrive support and I've asked the community with not one response. Refreshing the laptop and resetting it have failed to fix the issue and my last resort is to reset to factory defaults which I'm trying to stave off until I figure it out.

Can someone help me find out what's wrong

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos