Moving Whatsapp Onedrive backups to Google Drive?

UniZebra

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I've recently moved from WM10 to Android. I was wondering if it would be possible to move my Whatsapp backups from Onedrive to Google Drive so that I can restore them on my Galaxy S8?

Raj Madan

Dec 18, 2017
Visit site
I have been trying to do the same and also tried using a SD card, without success. If you find out how to do it please let me know.

Dinu Noroc

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I've recently moved from WM10 to Android. I was wondering if it would be possible to move my Whatsapp backups from Onedrive to Google Drive so that I can restore them on my Galaxy S8?

https://faq.whatsapp.com/en/wp/28060005

"Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to transfer your chat history to an Android or iPhone."

I would like to transfer it as well, but it seems is not possible

Cassandra-the-wise

Jan 5, 2019
Visit site
https://faq.whatsapp.com/en/wp/28060005

"Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to transfer your chat history to an Android or iPhone."

I would like to transfer it as well, but it seems is not possible

I thought i'd let people know what i'm trying.

On a pc or laptop i logged into my google drive and my one drive and just copied and pasted my whatsapps back-up from my one drive to my google drive. So far it's working.:sweaty:

Dracarys_G

Apr 10, 2018
Visit site
I thought i'd let people know what i'm trying.

On a pc or laptop i logged into my google drive and my one drive and just copied and pasted my whatsapps back-up from my one drive to my google drive. So far it's working.:sweaty:

Wait.... So, it worked for you then.... you just copied backup from onedrive to google drive and in andriod phone whats app recognized the backup.

jde9488

Feb 7, 2019
Visit site
Does the whatsapp back up folder have to be in the backup folder on the google drive? i tried this a while back and it didn't recognise it because it wasn't in the backup folder, if you could please tell me where abouts on your google drive you saved it to for it to work that would be great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte