Excel won't upload to Onedrive

Paul 8

Oct 8, 2017
Visit site
Hi All,
I have a Onedrive business account and all of a sudden uploading has been blocked. see pic below.
Untitled.jpg
Now it says that I am not signed into the server. I click sign in, and nothing happens, just takes me back to the document.
2.jpg
I also have a Onedrive Personal account which Excel documents upload fine to. Word and any other files I have attempted to upload work fine as well, just Excel in Onedrive Business.
I uninstalled office and re installed to no avail. I'm not sure how to reboot Onedrive persay.
Thankyou in advance for your help.
Paul

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,
I have a Onedrive business account and all of a sudden uploading has been blocked. see pic below.
View attachment 137671
Now it says that I am not signed into the server. I click sign in, and nothing happens, just takes me back to the document.
View attachment 137672
I also have a Onedrive Personal account which Excel documents upload fine to. Word and any other files I have attempted to upload work fine as well, just Excel in Onedrive Business.
I uninstalled office and re installed to no avail. I'm not sure how to reboot Onedrive persay.
Thankyou in advance for your help.
Paul

Are you uploading to a specific folder on Onedrive for Business? - So maybe check the permissions of the folder?

Secondly have you tried to re-login into your onedrive for business via edge for example?

Thirdly have you tried to re-sign into the onedrive for business app if you are using windows 10?

Usually what happens is there is a sync issue and re-logging into the apps or services helps resolve them. I have an issue with onenote and I have to re-sign in to be able to sync, my guess that they had changed something on the back end and this is causing a whole host of issues.

Probably their servers are getting inundated with requests.

Lastly, maybe your business account is up for renewal and didn't auto-renew - so your onedrive for business has reverted to a read-only mode - so no uploads but can download files and open them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)