Hi All,
    I have a Onedrive business account and all of a sudden uploading has been blocked. see pic below.
    untitled.jpg
    Now it says that I am not signed into the server. I click sign in, and nothing happens, just takes me back to the document.
    2.jpg
    I also have a Onedrive Personal account which Excel documents upload fine to. Word and any other files I have attempted to upload work fine as well, just Excel in Onedrive Business.
    I uninstalled office and re installed to no avail. I'm not sure how to reboot Onedrive persay.
    Thankyou in advance for your help.
    Paul
    10-08-2017 05:41 AM
    Hi All,
    I have a Onedrive business account and all of a sudden uploading has been blocked. see pic below.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	137671
    Now it says that I am not signed into the server. I click sign in, and nothing happens, just takes me back to the document.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	137672
    I also have a Onedrive Personal account which Excel documents upload fine to. Word and any other files I have attempted to upload work fine as well, just Excel in Onedrive Business.
    I uninstalled office and re installed to no avail. I'm not sure how to reboot Onedrive persay.
    Thankyou in advance for your help.
    Paul
    Are you uploading to a specific folder on Onedrive for Business? - So maybe check the permissions of the folder?

Secondly have you tried to re-login into your onedrive for business via edge for example?

Thirdly have you tried to re-sign into the onedrive for business app if you are using windows 10?

Usually what happens is there is a sync issue and re-logging into the apps or services helps resolve them. I have an issue with onenote and I have to re-sign in to be able to sync, my guess that they had changed something on the back end and this is causing a whole host of issues.

Probably their servers are getting inundated with requests.

Lastly, maybe your business account is up for renewal and didn't auto-renew - so your onedrive for business has reverted to a read-only mode - so no uploads but can download files and open them.
    10-08-2017 06:44 AM