Hi,
    I am using Onedrive for quite some time. Now I would like to have a second online backup of my files and I think about using also Google Drive. However, I don't want to have filled up my harddrive with double files. Is there a way I could tell Google Drive to make an online copy but not to save it on my hard drive? I think Onedrive has the function to use online files and/or download it for offline use. Has Google Drive the same? What's best behavior here?
    thanks
    12-04-2017 03:13 AM
    Hi,
    I am using Onedrive for quite some time. Now I would like to have a second online backup of my files and I think about using also Google Drive. However, I don't want to have filled up my harddrive with double files. Is there a way I could tell Google Drive to make an online copy but not to save it on my hard drive? I think Onedrive has the function to use online files and/or download it for offline use. Has Google Drive the same? What's best behavior here?
    thanks
    I've used both and continue to use google drive for purely backup reasons - I just upload them using the website and that's it. I'm not aware that google drive can work similarly to onedrive
    12-04-2017 03:26 AM