OneDrive cannot find folder in hard drive + looping dialogue window problem

stewartsb99

Aug 15, 2018
Visit site
Seemingly in random intervals my OneDrive will stop connecting and then display an error message as follows:

"We Couldn't find your OneDrive folder in C:/Users/[my username]/OneDrive"

"Make sure your C: drive is still available in File Explorer and click "Try again", or click "Set Up OneDrive" to set up your account again."

(Try Again) & (Set up OneDrive) being the selectable options.

The issue is that no matter what is selected the dialogue window will briefly close and then reopen the same dialogue window. Everything is identical to the first including the error message and the selectable options.

When I restart my computer the problem becomes absent for about roughly one day when the error message will rear its ugly head again. During the time without the error message I am able to use OneDrive as usual. I don't seem to lose any files or information when the problem occurs either.

It's not a huge deal but it's tedious to have that error message pop up when I am in the middle of doing something and I am also worried that though it has yet to happen, I will eventually suffer a loss of data. I would like to know how to prevent this situation form occurring.

I can provide more information if necessary and thanks in advance for any insight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2