Unable to access photos after a certain date

validoom

Aug 25, 2018
Visit site
Hey all

I unable to access any files on my one driver after a certain date.

All I see is standard image and when I try and open the image I get the message "The photo couldn't be displayed"

This item might of been moved or deleted, or you might not have permission to access it.

I have tried to access these files via my android phone via the one drive app and Web browser, my windows 10 machine via the app and Edge, my wife's windows 10 machine via Edge and a apple mac via safari.

It is the same on every device.

I can access approx 90% of my photos and videos everything until a certain date and then everything after that is inaccessible.

My wife always has the same problem on her one drive account.

She has contacted Microsoft Support via Live Chat and after a while he said there was a issue and once that would be fixed it should work, in other words he didn't have a clue and just fobbed her off.

I'm hoping somebody has some idea whatight be going on.

Cheers all

Grasor

Aug 29, 2018
Visit site
Right-click the files that you cannot access, go to security tab, and make sure you have rights to the file. Ideally you should have "Full Control" on your own system for files. Somehow this gets messed up. If your account isn't in the "Users" group or specifically your user account then you may not have "Read" rights to the file so it cannot be loaded.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion