Can't Sign In To OneDrive on Office Desktop PC???

ReoArch

Nov 12, 2018
Visit site
I have 3 office desktop PCs running Windows 10 Home. On 2 of them the OneDrive will sync with no issue. On the latest PC I bought (Dell), I installed Office 365 and want to sync the Onedrive. The OneDrive icon appears grey and when I go to sign-in nothing happens. I get a really quick flash of the blue timing circle and then just back to the desktop screen.

I have tried installing latest updates of Windows, latest version of OneDrive, etc. I tried disabling McAfee Firewall. Nothing works.

All my other Office 365 apps work fine.

Any ideas?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I have 3 office desktop PCs running Windows 10 Home. On 2 of them the OneDrive will sync with no issue. On the latest PC I bought (Dell), I installed Office 365 and want to sync the Onedrive. The OneDrive icon appears grey and when I go to sign-in nothing happens. I get a really quick flash of the blue timing circle and then just back to the desktop screen.

I have tried installing latest updates of Windows, latest version of OneDrive, etc. I tried disabling McAfee Firewall. Nothing works.

All my other Office 365 apps work fine.

Any ideas?

As it's brand new, try checking the store for updates to the one drive app.

Gayle Lynn

Jan 6, 2018
Visit site
Do you have a license for 3? That shouldn't stop OneDrive though. And if you go into your Microsoft account and check devices erc?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3